Sunday, October 7, 2007

CPA Learning 2.0 - Web 2.0 for CPAs

Listening to the office buzz was very rewarding - people were talking about how they could use our CPA Learning 2.0 project to keep up with their kids.

Last week we launched CPA Learning 2.0, a project to build Web 2.0 kowledge inside the Maryland Association of CPAs. I think there is a world of possibilities and potential in all of the collaborative, co-creative technologies under the Web 2.0 moniker. I have often thought about "what if" we could actually connect all of the CPAs in Maryland (or beyond) into a "knowledge network"? Imagine how powerful and useful that would be? What impact would we have on the economy and the free market?

I know it is a daunting task and maybe "tilting at windmills", but I see the beginning of that in all of these Web 2.0 technologies. At least, that's the way I see it...

Check out our other cool blogs:

www.cpasuccess.com
www.newcpas.com
www.cpaisland.com
www.slacpa.org

No comments: